Permanent Optical Disc Archival Media
Secure Hard Drive Erasure
New PC Utilities_
Formatting your drive DOES NOT erase harddrive data! Protect your business data.
How important is it to erase a harddrive for disk sanitization? A single improperly discarded computer that didn't erase its harddrive or electronic file can contain hundreds or thousands of sensitive customer or corporate records. A company's failure to properly discard customer information and erase a harddrive could result in hefty fines from new government regulations or expensive lawsuits.
Deleting a file, partitioning a disk, or formatting a drive will not erase harddrive data. By using WipeDrive, you can securely overwrite and erase a harddrive of ALL of your information, giving you the peace of mind you deserve. Make sure that you completely erase harddrive data with WipeDrive.
- Boot from CD or Floppy or Install temporaerily as an application under Windows.
- Erases any size hard drive (IDE or SCSI)
- Permanently wipe all hard drive information including partitions, formats & file data.
- Supports all major military, government, industry`and custom wipe patterns.
- New! 40% faster wiping speed.
- WipeDrive has been used to erase hard drive data on over 20 million hard drives!
- Safely reuse, gift, donate or recycle your entire PC or harddrive.
- Protect your privacy, legal identity, safety and peace of mind.
- Deleting or Formating simply does not work.
- New! Support for IBM PowerPC and Sun Sparc-based Servers
- New! Detailed System Inventory and Hardware Test
- New! Simultaneous Wiping (Wipe up to 12 hard drives at once!).
- Enhanced erase hard drive support for SCSI and RAID servers.
- Enhanced erase hard drive support for serial ATA drives.
- Enhanced hardware communication to decrease erase times by 200-400%.
- Logs all "erase and verify" operations, including any drive errors
|PC with this CPU (processor)||any Intel or AMD 32 or 64 bit CPU|
|PC with this CPU (processor)||Any Apple Mac PowerPC G3, G4, G5 processor|
|PC with this CPU (processor)||any Sun Sparc processor|
|Supported OS for "Hard Drive Installer" version||Windows 2000, XP or Vista|
|3rd Party Software required if using CD ISO version||any software that can create a bootable CD from an ISO file|
|requires a PC with this technology||Computer that can be configured to boot from arbitrary partitions, ISO boot CDs or boot floppy disks.|
If using the Hard Drive Installer version of this software, please be aware that it will attempt to alter the boot configuration on your harddrive and as with all such operations there is a tiny risk of data loss on that drive. Therefore it is important that this software only be run on a PC that you intend to actually wipe. Do not install it as a test on a PC with valuable data that is not backed up.
Customers are fully responsible for the protection of all their data at all times.
|All Products in this line|
|WipeDrive PRO v5|
|WipeDrive System Saver v6|
|WipeDrive for Mac v5.0|
Please see our support section.
Unlimited simultaneous usage on up to 20 specific computers.
Unlimited number of wipes on those 20 specific computers.
A computer can have any number of hard-drives.
The customer is NOT restricted to just using their License Key on a single component of WipeDrive (within the other restrictions of the license).